Draft scope consultation
You can now comment on this draft scope. The scope defines what the guideline will (and will not) cover.
The consultation closes on 18 September 2019 at 5pm
How to comment
1. Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
We can accept comments from individuals. These will be considered, but you won’t get a formal response and they won’t be posted on the NICE website. Wherever possible we encourage you to submit your comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
2. Read the consultation documents
3. Make your comments
- You must use the comments form
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another registered organisation, send a joint response.
We are particularly interested in your views on the following question:
- Are there any specific interventions for reducing and preventing sexually transmitted infections that should be included in this guideline that are not clearly covered in this draft scope?
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 5pm on 18 September 2019
This page was last updated: