Draft scope consultation
Pernicious anaemia: Draft scope
You can now comment on this draft scope. The scope defines what the guideline will (and will not) cover.
The consultation closes at 5pm on 6th October 2021
How to comment
1. Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
We can accept comments from individuals. These will be considered, but you won’t get a formal response and they won’t be posted on the NICE website. Wherever possible we encourage you to submit your comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
2. Read the consultation documents
3. Make your comments
- You must use the comments form
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another registered organisation, send a joint response.
Whilst submitting your comments please could you consider the following questions:
- Do you agree to the proposed title change to “Vitamin B12 deficiency, including pernicious anaemia: diagnosis and management? Please give reasons for your answer.
- Are there specific issues that the guideline should address regarding babies of mothers with a vitamin B12 deficiency?
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 5:00pm on 6th October 2021
This page was last updated: