Draft guidance consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on Friday 05 January 2024 at 5pm
How to comment
1. Register your organisation or comment as an individual
If you’re commenting for an organisation, your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
We can accept comments from individuals. These will be considered, but you won’t get a formal response and they won’t be posted on the NICE website. Wherever possible we encourage you to submit your comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Evidence review A – Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Evidence review B1 - Managing genitourinary symptoms (network meta-analyses)
- Evidence review B2 - Managing genitourinary symptoms – breast cancer recurrence
- Evidence review C - Cardiovascular disease
- Evidence review D – Breast cancer
- Evidence review E - Endometrial cancer
- Evidence review F - Ovarian cancer
- Evidence review G - Dementia
- Evidence review H - All-cause mortality
- Evidence review I - Early menopause
- Supplement 1 - Methods
- Supplement 2 - Economic literature
- Supplement 3 - Acknowledgements
- Supplement 4 - TSU NMA software code
- Supplement 5 - TSU NMA software code inconsistency model
- Supplement 6 - TSU NMA model fit statistics
- Supplement 7 - TSU NMA sensitivity analyses forest plots
- Supplement 8 - TSU data extraction
- Supplement 9 – Bias Adjusted NMA Discontinuation
- Supplement 10 – Fixed Class Effects NMA Discontinuation
- Supplement 11 – Bias Adjusted NMA Discomfort
- Supplement 12 – Fixed Class Effects NMA Discomfort
- Supplement 13 – Bias Adjusted NMA Dryness
- Supplement 14 - Fixed Class Effects NMA Dryness
- Supplement 15 – Bias Adjusted NMA Dyspareunia
- Supplement 16 – Fixed Class Effects Dyspareunia
- Supplement 17 – Outcome data RCTs
- Supplement 18 – Outcome data Observational studies
- Supplement 19 – Absolute calculations
- Economic model
- Equality impact assessment
If you want to review the economic model, please see 5. Economic models below and fill in the confidentiality form
Other information about the consultation
- Final scope – for information
3. Add your comments
- You must use this comments form.
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 5pm on Friday 05 January 2024
5. Economic model
The developer has produced an economic model to support the guideline on Menopause: diagnosis and management. To receive an executable version of this model, please submit a request to Menopause@nice.org.uk with a signed copy of the confidentiality acknowledgement and undertaking form.
We will then send you a link to an executable version of the economic model by email. The deadline for returning your comments is the same as for the guideline consultation: 5pm on Friday 05 January 2024
This page was last updated: