Drug misuse prevention: Quality standard consultation
Drug misuse prevention: quality standard consultation
You can now comment on this draft quality standard.
Closing date for comments: Thursday 7th September 2017 at 5pm
Read the consultation documents
How to comment
1. Register your organisation
- We encourage organisations to register as a stakeholder to comment. Not registered? Register online.
- Not eligible to be a stakeholder? You can submit comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
- Comments received from non-registered organisations and individuals are not summarised in the summary report presented to the committee but are included as an appendix. These comments are not made available on the NICE website.
2. Make your comments
- Use this Comments form
- Submit your comments by Thursday 7th September 2017 by 5pm to QSconsultations@nice.org.uk
3. Would you like to support this quality standard
If you would like your organisation to formally support this quality standard please email QSsupportingorgs@nice.org.uk to express an interest. Those who support quality standards must be national organisations who meet the eligibility criteria.
This page was last updated: 09 August 2017