We use the best available evidence to develop recommendations that guide decisions in health, public health and social care.
- New guidance in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated guidance in the last 6 months (0)
- In development guidance (0)
Set out priority areas for quality improvement in health and social care.
- New quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- In development quality standards (1)
Guidance by programme
Review the evidence across broad health and social care topics.
Products being developed or updated
Putting guidance into practice
Examples of how our guidance and standards have been put into practice in the NHS, local authorities, voluntary sector and a range of other organisations.
Showing 3 of 16 shared learning examples for this topic:
How can we help people who are lonely?
In this podcast we chat to:
Neil McCarthy from not-for-profit organisation Octavia and Gill Roberts about schemes that help people who are lonely.
Val about her personal experiences living in an Octavia extra care scheme.
Kate Terroni, Oxfordshire Council’s Adult Social Care Director about how Amazon Echos can reduce social isolation.
Alive Activities about older people in care.