A fit and energised workforce is less likely to be off sick and more satisfied in their jobs
We use the best available evidence to develop recommendations that guide decisions in health, public health and social care.
Set out priority areas for quality improvement in health and social care.
- New quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- In development quality standards (1)
Interactive topic-based flowcharts that allow you to navigate our recommendations on any subject.
Guidance by programme
Review the evidence across broad health and social care topics.
Products being developed or updated
Guidance, quality standards and advice being developed.
News on this topic
Putting guidance into practice
Examples of how our guidance and standards have been put into practice in the NHS, local authorities, voluntary sector and a range of other organisations.
Showing 3 of 25 shared learning examples for this topic:
Keeping active in the workplace, how can our employers help?
In this podcast, we chat to:
- Laura Thomas, a workplace wellbeing specialist from Step Jockey.
- Dr Michael Brannan, national lead for physical activity at Public Health England.
We also put NICE in the hot seat and find out what we do to encourage physical activity in our very own offices…