We use the best available evidence to develop recommendations that guide decisions in health, public health and social care.
- New guidance in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated guidance in the last 6 months (0)
- In development guidance (0)
Set out priority areas for quality improvement in health and social care.
- New quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- In development quality standards (0)
Guidance by programme
Putting guidance into practice
Examples of how our guidance and standards have been put into practice in the NHS, local authorities, voluntary sector and a range of other organisations.
Showing 2 of 2 shared learning examples for this topic:
In this podcast:
- We hear from Martin Dockrell, Tobacco Control Programme Lead from Public Health England.
- The best interventions to help people quit smoking.
- The truth about e-cigarettes.