Transition between inpatient hospital settings and community or care home settings for adults with social care needs: draft guideline consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on 06 August 2015 at 5pm
How to comment
1. Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments. It only takes 10 minutes.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Draft full guideline
- Short guideline – just the recommendations
- Evidence in full (appendices)
- Economic plan
If you want to review the economic model/analysis, fill in this confidentiality form and email it to: Transitionshsc@nice.org.uk
Other information about the consultation:
3. Add your comments
You must use the comments proforma.
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The Care Act 2014 sets out new housing duties for local authorities to promote integrated health and care. How can local authorities and housing providers better help to assist the type of transition this guideline describes?
- How can technology be better used to assist communication between hospital and community or care home settings as described in this guideline.
- What are your views on the draft research questions (section 3 of the short version)? Do you know of any research currently in progress that overlaps with these research questions?
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 06 August 2015, 5pm
This page was last updated: 20 July 2015