February 2008: evidence reviews
NICE guideline PH10 (February 2008) has been updated and replaced by a new guideline. Updated or new recommendations have been made about very brief advice, behavioural support and pharmacotherapies.
These evidence reviews are relevant to the updated guideline.
- The effectiveness of mass media interventions which both encourage quit attempts and reinforce current and recent attempts to quit smoking
- Non NHS treatments for smoking cessation
- The effectiveness of NHS intensive treatments for smoking cessation in England
- The impact of quitlines on smoking cessation
- Workplace policies for smoking cessation
This page was last updated: 27 February 2008