Care and support of older people with learning disabilities: consultation on the draft scope
You can now comment on this draft scope. The scope defines what the guideline will (and will not) cover.
The consultation closes on 08 September 2015 at 5pm
How to comment
1. Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments. It only takes 10 minutes.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
2. Read the consultation documents
3. Make your comments
- You must use the comments form
If you share similar views with another registered organisation, send a joint response.
Before making your comments, please can you also consider the following in relation to the draft scope:
- Is the definition of learning disability used in the scope the most appropriate one?
- We have not used a specific age limit to define ‘older’. Do you: a) think that we should use an age threshold / limit and b) if so what should that age limit / threshold be?
- What should prompt health and social practitioners to consider whether a person with learning disability is also experiencing issues associated with being an older person?
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 08 September 2015 at 5pm
This page was last updated: 11 August 2015