School-based interventions to prevent smoking: consultation on the draft guidance
NICE is developing public health intervention guidance School-based interventions to prevent the uptake of smoking among children.
All registered stakeholders for the above public health intervention guidance were invited to comment on the draft guidance.
This consultation took place between 3rd September – 1st October 2009 and is now closed.
The draft guidance sets out the provisional recommendations that have been developed.
The Institute is unable to accept:
- More than one response per stakeholder organisation
- Comments received after the consultation deadline
- Comments that are not on the correct proforma
- Confidential information or other material that you would not wish to be made public
What will happen to your comments:
- All comments (with the exception of personal, individual comments and late comments) will be sent to the project team at the end of the consultation
- Comments from registered stakeholders will be formally responded to by the project team and posted on the NICE website after the final guidance is published.
- No action will be taken upon receipt of personal, individual comments and late comments.
PLEASE NOTE: The Institute reserves the right to summarise and edit comments received during consultations, or not to publish them at all, where in the reasonable opinion of the Institute, the comments are voluminous, publication would be unlawful or publication would be otherwise inappropriate.
This page was last updated: 30 March 2010