Type 2 diabetes - preventing pre-diabetes in adults: draft scope consultation
NICE is developing public health programme guidance on the prevention of type 2 diabetes: preventing pre-diabetes among high-risk groups
All registered stakeholders for the above public health programme guidance are invited to comment on the draft scope.
This consultation will take place between 20 May - 18 June 2009
Please provide all responses to this draft scope using the Stakeholder Comments Form (ensuring all relevant fields are completed, including your organisation's name) and forwarding this by 5pm on Thursday 18th June at the very latest to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Institute is unable to accept:
- More than one response per stakeholder organisation
- Comments received after the consultation deadline
- Comments that are not on the correct proforma
- Confidential information or other material that you would not wish to be made public
What will happen to your comments:
- All comments (with the exception of personal, individual comments and late comments) will be sent to the project team at the end of the consultation
- Comments from registered stakeholders will be formally responded to by the project team and posted on the NICE website after the final scope is published.
- No action will be taken upon receipt of personal, individual comments and late comments.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Institute reserves the right to summarise and edit comments received during consultations, or not to publish them at all, where in the reasonable opinion of the Institute, the comments are voluminous, publication would be unlawful or publication would be otherwise inappropriate.
This page was last updated: 23 February 2011