Epilespy in adults: quality standard consultation
Consultation on the epilepsy in adults quality standard took place from 14 September until 12 October 2012. All eligible comments received will be reviewed by the Topic Expert Group and the standard will be updated accordingly.
- Epilepsy in adults draft quality standard
- Epilepsy briefing paper
- The epilepsies: the diagnosis and management of the epilepsies in adults and children in primary and secondary care NICE clinical guideline 137 (2011; NHS Evidence accredited)
Endorsing NICE Quality Standards
If you would like your organisation to endorse this quality standard please email QualityStandards@nice.org.uk to express an interest. NICE is proud to jointly badge quality standards to help to achieve maximum dissemination among relevant audiences.
Those who endorse quality standards must be:
- National patient, carer, voluntary, charity and non-governmental organisations that are run by, or directly reflect the perspectives of patients, service users, carers or client groups, and represent the interests of people whose care is covered by the quality standard in England.
- National organisations that represent the healthcare professionals who provide the services described in the quality standard in England.
- Statutory organisations (an organisation set up by government for a specific purpose) including Ofsted, NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement, Health Protection Agency, National Screening Committee, Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation and Local Government Improvement and Development.
This page was last updated: 13 December 2012