Chronic heart failure in adults: quality standard consultation
You can now comment on this draft quality standard.
Closing date for submissions: 5pm Thursday 15 October
Read the consultation documents
Send your comments to us
- You must use the comments form
- We would encourage you to submit comments through a registered stakeholder organisation
- Not registered? Register online
- Comments must be submitted by 5pm on Thursday 15 October
- Send your comments to QSconsultations@nice.org.uk
Would you like to support this quality standard?
If you would like your organisation to formally support this quality standard please email QSsupportingorgs@nice.org.uk to express an interest. NICE welcomes the opportunity to recognise organisations’ that share NICE's commitment to quality improvement using evidence-based guidance support for the publication of the quality. Those who support quality standards must be:
- National patient, carer, service user, voluntary, charity and non-governmental organisations that are run by, or directly reflect the perspectives of people who use services, carers or client groups, and represent the interests of people whose care is covered by the quality standard.
- National organisations that represent the professionals and practitioners who provide the care or services described in the quality standard.
- National organisations that represent commissioners or providers of the care or services described in the quality standard.
- Statutory organisations (an organisation set up by government for a specific purpose) such as Ofsted and the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
This page was last updated: 17 September 2015