Alice and Zoe discuss how the National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) and NICE work in partnership and identify key research priorities from NICE guidance.
We use the best available evidence to develop recommendations that guide decisions in health, public health and social care.
- New guidance in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated guidance in the last 6 months (0)
- In development guidance (0)
Set out priority areas for quality improvement in health and social care.
- New quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- In development quality standards (0)
Guidance by programme
Review the evidence across broad health and social care topics.
Products being developed or updated
Guidance and quality standards awaiting development.
Blog on this topic
In this interview, George Coxon, Director of Classic Care Homes, tells us about his experience of putting our guidance into practice.
Putting guidance into practice
Examples of how our guidance and standards have been put into practice in the NHS, local authorities, voluntary sector and a range of other organisations.
Showing 3 of 33 shared learning examples for this topic: