Alice and Zoe discuss how the National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) and NICE work in partnership and identify key research priorities from NICE guidance.
We use the best available evidence to develop recommendations that guide decisions in health, public health and social care.
- New guidance in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated guidance in the last 6 months (0)
- In development guidance (0)
Set out priority areas for quality improvement in health and social care.
- New quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- In development quality standards (1)
Guidance by programme
Review the evidence across broad health and social care topics.
Products being developed or updated
Guidance, quality standards and advice being developed.
Blogs on this topic
Fizzah Ali, NICE clinical fellow, outlines the key steps towards a sustainability strategy at NICE