Alice and Zoe discuss how the National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) and NICE work in partnership and identify key research priorities from NICE guidance.
We use the best available evidence to develop recommendations that guide decisions in health, public health and social care.
- New guidance in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated guidance in the last 6 months (0)
- In development guidance (0)
Critical assessment of evidence to help you make decisions. Advice, rather than formal NICE guidance.
- New advice in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated advice in the last 6 months (0)
- In development advice (0)
Set out priority areas for quality improvement in health and social care.
- New quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- Updated quality standards in the last 6 months (0)
- In development quality standards (1)
Interactive topic-based flowcharts that allow you to navigate our recommendations on any subject.
Guidance by programme
Review the evidence across broad health and social care topics.
Advice by programme
Review the evidence and likely costs of medical devices and technologies.
Products being developed or updated
Blogs on this topic
Fizzah Ali, NICE clinical fellow, outlines the key steps towards a sustainability strategy at NICE
Putting guidance into practice
Examples of how our guidance and standards have been put into practice in the NHS, local authorities, voluntary sector and a range of other organisations.
Showing 3 of 31 shared learning examples for this topic: