Venetoclax (Venclyxto) is available on the NHS as a possible treatment for chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in adults if:
- they have a 17p deletion or TP53 mutation and a B‑cell receptor pathway inhibitor is unsuitable, or if their disease has gotten worse after a B‑cell receptor pathway inhibitor or
- they don’t have a 17p deletion or TP53 mutation, and their disease has gotten worse after both chemo-immunotherapy and a B‑cell receptor pathway inhibitor.
Information and support
NHS Choices may be a good place to find out more.
These organisations can give you advice and support:
- Leukaemia Care, 08088 010 444
- Leukaemia Cancer Society, 0208 374 4821
- Bloodwise (previously Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research), 0808 2080 888
- CLL Support Association, 0800 977 4396
- Lymphoma Association, 0808 808 5555
NICE is not responsible for the quality or accuracy of any information or advice provided by these organisations.
This page was last updated: 08 November 2017