The popular NICE Shared Learning Awards return in 2020 to celebrate the work of organisations and individuals who put NICE guidance and quality standards into practice to improve services.
Deborah Collis, Associate Director, System Engagement, NICE and Shared Learning Awards Panel Chair said: “We welcome submissions from all sectors, reflecting the breadth of NICE’s guidance and standards. This year we would be particularly interested to see examples of how NICE guidance and standards have been used to integrate care, examples from general practice, and examples of local public health prevention initiatives”.
- The deadline for entries is 5pm Wednesday 4 March 2020
- Entry to the Shared Learning Award 2020 is FREE
- Download the hints and tips guide (PDF) before you submit your entry
- Submit your entry via the NICE website
Our judging panel will shortlist 20 entries which will be notified by late April 2020.
- The shortlisted entries will receive free conference tickets for two colleagues to attend the NICE 2020 Conference in November
- The shortlisted entries will receive support from NICE to produce a conference poster based on their work.
- The shortlisted entries will be showcased in the dedicated exhibition space at the NICE 2020 Conference in November.
Of the 20 shortlisted entries, the panel will select three to give a short presentation at the reception marking the opening of the NICE 2020 Conference. The winner of the Shared Learning Award 2020 will be chosen on the night by the conference delegates from the three shortlisted entries.