Blog comment and moderation guidelines
When posting comments, please observe our site participation guidelines:
- be respectful of others who use this site
- stay on topic
- keep comments concise
- don't use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (this includes, but is not limited to, swearing and obscene or vulgar comments)
- don't break the law (this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court)
- don't leave comments for party political purposes
- don't post personal information in comments such as addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other online contact details, which may relate to you or other individuals
- don't impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation
- don't attempt to log on using another user’s account
- don't make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication not relevant to the discussion.
If you are aged 16 or under, please get the permission of your parent or guardian before participating. Users without this consent are not allowed to participate.
Responding to comments
The NICE communications team moderate comments before publication to make sure they comply with these guidelines. We read every comment and respond wherever we can.