Join us for the launch of our ambitious new strategy.
Monday 19 April 2021, 11am to 12.15pmRegister for free
At the event, you'll hear directly from our leadership team and board. They'll be discussing how we’ll be more dynamic and responsive in our vital work.
You'll find out how we’re going to develop our products, processes, partnerships and our people.
This is so we can:
- Provide faster, flexible evaluation of new medicines and innovative technologies. This includes digital health tech.
- Produce living guidelines. This is so clinicians and practitioners can be confident that our advice is up to date and incorporates new technologies.
- Improve access to our guidance. Making it easier to find our recommendations and the evidence behind them.
- Help remove barriers to adoption of new technologies, including funding streams so benefits are seen more quickly.
- Use real world data routinely in all our work.
- Foster innovative ways of listening to patient and public opinion.
- Drive the future research agenda to make sure it addresses priority questions for NICE and patients.