This guideline sets out an antimicrobial prescribing strategy for human and animal bites (excluding insect bites) in adults, young people and children aged 72 hours and over. It aims to optimise antibiotic use and reduce antibiotic resistance.
Sorted by Relevance . | Sort by Date
- Guidance Remove Guidance filter
- Last 3 months Remove Last 3 months filter
- Antimicrobial prescribing guidelines Remove Antimicrobial prescribing guidelines filter
- Highly specialised technologies guidance Remove Highly specialised technologies guidance filter
- Public health guidelines Remove Public health guidelines filter