This guideline sets out an antimicrobial prescribing strategy for insect and spider bites and stings in adults, young people and children aged 72 hours and over, including those that occurred while travelling outside the UK. It aims to limit antibiotic use and reduce antibiotic resistance.
Sorted by Date . | Sort by Relevance
- Guidance Remove Guidance filter
- Last 3 months Remove Last 3 months filter
- Antimicrobial prescribing guidelines Remove Antimicrobial prescribing guidelines filter
- Social care guidelines Remove Social care guidelines filter
- Highly specialised technologies guidance Remove Highly specialised technologies guidance filter
- Safe staffing guidelines Remove Safe staffing guidelines filter