This guideline sets out an antimicrobial prescribing strategy for insect and spider bites and stings in adults, young people and children aged 72 hours and over, including those that occurred while travelling outside the UK. It aims to limit antibiotic use and reduce antibiotic resistance.
Sorted by Relevance . | Sort by Date
- Guidance Remove Guidance filter
- Indicators Remove Indicators filter
- Research recommendations Remove Research recommendations filter
- Last 3 months Remove Last 3 months filter
- Antimicrobial prescribing guidelines Remove Antimicrobial prescribing guidelines filter
- Cancer service guidelines Remove Cancer service guidelines filter