This guideline covers interventions that use a digital or mobile platform to help people eat more healthily, become more active, stop smoking, reduce their alcohol intake or practise safer sex. The interventions include those delivered by text message, apps, wearable devices or the internet. The guideline only includes those that are delivered by the technology itself and not by healthcare professionals using technology to deliver interventions.
Sorted by Relevance . | Sort by Date
- Guidance Remove Guidance filter
- NICE Pathways Remove NICE Pathways filter
- Research recommendations Remove Research recommendations filter
- Last 3 months Remove Last 3 months filter
- Public health guidelines Remove Public health guidelines filter
- Social care guidelines Remove Social care guidelines filter