This guideline covers keeping adults in care homes safe from abuse and neglect. It includes potential indicators of abuse and neglect by individuals or organisations, and covers the safeguarding process from when a concern is first identified through to section 42 safeguarding enquiries. There are recommendations on policy, training, and care home culture, to improve care home staff awareness of safeguarding and ensure people can report concerns when needed.
Sorted by Relevance . | Sort by Date
- Last 3 months Remove Last 3 months filter
- Social care guidelines Remove Social care guidelines filter
- Public health guidelines Remove Public health guidelines filter
- Quality standards Remove Quality standards filter
- Diagnostics guidance Remove Diagnostics guidance filter
- Cancer service guidelines Remove Cancer service guidelines filter