This guideline sets out an antimicrobial prescribing strategy for managing Clostridioides difficile infection in adults, young people and children aged 72 hours and over in community and hospital settings. It aims to optimise antibiotic use and reduce antibiotic resistance. The recommendations do not cover diagnosis.
Sorted by Date . | Sort by Relevance
- Last 3 months Remove Last 3 months filter
- Antimicrobial prescribing guidelines Remove Antimicrobial prescribing guidelines filter
- Quality standards Remove Quality standards filter
- Public health guidelines Remove Public health guidelines filter
- COVID-19 NHSE/I specialty guides Remove COVID-19 NHSE/I specialty guides filter