This guideline sets out an antimicrobial prescribing strategy for managing Clostridioides difficile infection in adults, young people and children aged 72 hours and over in community and hospital settings. It aims to optimise antibiotic use and reduce antibiotic resistance. The recommendations do not cover diagnosis.
Sorted by Date . | Sort by Relevance
- Guidance Remove Guidance filter
- Published Remove Published filter
- In development Remove In development filter
- Last 6 months Remove Last 6 months filter
- Antimicrobial prescribing guidelines Remove Antimicrobial prescribing guidelines filter
- Safe staffing guidelines Remove Safe staffing guidelines filter