This guideline sets out an antimicrobial prescribing strategy for secondary bacterial infection of eczema and covers infection of other common skin conditions. It aims to optimise antibiotic use and reduce antibiotic resistance. The recommendations are for adults, young people and children aged 72 hours and over. They do not cover diagnosis.
Sorted by Date . | Sort by Relevance
- Guidance Remove Guidance filter
- NICE Pathways Remove NICE Pathways filter
- Research recommendations Remove Research recommendations filter
- Published Remove Published filter
- Last 6 months Remove Last 6 months filter
- Antimicrobial prescribing guidelines Remove Antimicrobial prescribing guidelines filter