This guideline sets out an antimicrobial prescribing strategy for managing Clostridioides difficile infection in adults, young people and children aged 72 hours and over in community and hospital settings. It aims to optimise antibiotic use and reduce antibiotic resistance. The recommendations do not cover diagnosis.
Sorted by Date . | Sort by Relevance
- Antimicrobial prescribing Remove Antimicrobial prescribing filter
- Guidance Remove Guidance filter
- Research recommendations Remove Research recommendations filter
- Last 6 months Remove Last 6 months filter
- Antimicrobial prescribing guidelines Remove Antimicrobial prescribing guidelines filter