This guideline covers support for adults (aged 18 and over) who provide unpaid care for anyone aged 16 or over with health or social care needs. It aims to improve the lives of carers by helping health and social care practitioners identify people who are caring for someone and give them the right information and support. It covers carers’ assessments, practical, emotional and social support and training, and support for carers providing end of life care.
Sorted by Relevance . | Sort by Date
- Guidance Remove Guidance filter
- Last 6 months Remove Last 6 months filter
- Social care guidelines Remove Social care guidelines filter
- Highly specialised technologies guidance Remove Highly specialised technologies guidance filter
- Quality standards Remove Quality standards filter