This guideline sets out an antimicrobial prescribing strategy for adults, young people and children aged 72 hours and over with impetigo. It aims to optimise antibiotic use and reduce antibiotic resistance.
Sorted by Relevance . | Sort by Date
- Guidance Remove Guidance filter
- Indicators Remove Indicators filter
- Research recommendations Remove Research recommendations filter
- Last 6 months Remove Last 6 months filter
- Antimicrobial prescribing guidelines Remove Antimicrobial prescribing guidelines filter