This guideline covers preventing and managing foot problems in children, young people and adults with diabetes. It aims to reduce variation in practice, including antibiotic prescribing for diabetic foot infections.
Sorted by Date . | Sort by Relevance
- Antimicrobial prescribing Remove Antimicrobial prescribing filter
- Guidance Remove Guidance filter
- Clinical guidelines Remove Clinical guidelines filter
- Public health guidelines Remove Public health guidelines filter
- Diagnostics guidance Remove Diagnostics guidance filter
- Safe staffing guidelines Remove Safe staffing guidelines filter