With your help, we're improving outcomes for people who use the NHS and other public health and social care services.
Find out how you can get involved and how you can use our guidance to help you make decisions about your health and care options.
Our guidance relies on the real life experiences of people who use health and social care services.
This makes sure it's relevant to the people that matter. Being a part of our public involvement programme can help you:
- get involved in the development of our guidance and advice
- see how people have made an impact on our guidance
- learn more about our public involvement work.
Visit our public involvement page.
Read about Kath's experience
Being able to contribute to the Public Involvement Programme at NICE is vital for disabled people and their informal carers, as it is only in this way that we can effectively shape processes and services to be truly person-centred”
Making decisions about your care
You can use our guidance and advice to help improve your health and wellbeing. It can support you to:
- get advice on accessing care and treatment recommended by us
- understand the importance of shared decision making
- find information about drugs and medicines including licensing and 'off-label' use.
Visit our making decisions about your care page.