Healthcare Databases Advanced Search (HDAS) has now closed
This means that you are no longer able to access or use HDAS.
- Any alerts you have saved will now stop running and sending results.
- All the search strategies and search results you have saved have now been deleted.
- You are now only able to access the databases from the providers' websites.
Other services you can still use
You can access a range of bibliographical databases with your NHS OpenAthens account. Sign in to see what you can access.
You can access bibliographic databases from the providers' websites. For example:
Health Education England provides links to these databases and materials to help you search effectively.
You will need to sign in to the databases with your NHS OpenAthens account.
NHS Knowledge and Library Hub
Visit Health Education England’s NHS Knowledge and Library Hub for:
- A single search of all the knowledge and library resources available to you, whether purchased nationally or locally.
- Links to database provider websites for advanced literature searching.
- A browsable list of all the journals you can access.
- A list of all resources purchased nationally for the NHS in England.
You'll need to sign in with your NHS OpenAthens account to access the resources.
Help and support
For help and support using the resources listed here, or for further information, contact your local healthcare library. You can find details in the Health Library and Information Service Directory.