- 10 January 2015
- Consultation on the draft of the guideline is complete and the guideline is being finalised in the light of comments received.
- 20 November 2014
- The draft guideline is out for consultation with stakeholders between 20 November 2014 – 09 January 2015.
- 10 October 2014
- The Health Economic plan, review questions and search strategies are now available to view on the website in preparation for the draft guideline consultation.
- 30 June 2012
The National Collaborating Centre/Internal Development team may make a focussed call for evidence on specific clinical questions or sub-questions after completing its initial searches. It is able to make a call for evidence at any point during development of the guideline and stakeholders will usually be given 4 weeks to respond. The NCC will approach all registered stakeholders for this evidence.
The National Collaborating Centre/Internal Development team may not issue any calls for evidence for a guideline if the Guideline Development Group feels it is not necessary. In addition, the National Collaborating Centre/Internal Development team will accept relevant confidential data for consideration by the Guideline Development Group. The Health Economic plan, review questions and search strategies will be available on the website 5 weeks prior to the draft guideline consultation commencing.
- 15 June 2012
- The scope defines what aspects of care are covered by the guideline and to whom it applies. Comments that were made by stakeholders during the consultation on the scope can be seen in the scope consultation table .The Guideline Development Group (GDG) oversees the development process.
- 03 April 2012
- The draft scope is out for consultation with stakeholders. The scope defines what aspects of care the guideline will cover and to whom it will apply. If you wish to comment, you need to do so via one of the registered stakeholder organisations listed, by the deadline shown.