How to apply
- Decide which licence you want to apply for
- you must agree to the licence terms and conditions as part of the application process
- licences are for illustrative purposes only
asthis stage – we'll issue you with a licence if your application is successful.
- Complete application form (Excel document)
- fill in all sections
- enter a use case for each product or service you would like to develop.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- your completed application form
- the licence type you require
- any supporting information that will help your application, e.g. screen-shots.
Applications are considered on a monthly basis.
Full and Pilot
Separate combined full/pilot licences have been produced for UK applicants and for overseas applicants.
Full – 4 years (option to renew after term is finished)
Pilot – 1 year (allows you to test the market for a newly developed product)
A short-term licence for initial evaluation purposes. Allows you to test the feasibility of developing a product.
Lasts for 3 months only.
There is no fee to use the NICE syndication service to deliver content in the UK or for a UK/oversees test licence.
A fee is applicable for international use (where the NICE syndication service will be used to deliver content outside of the UK).
If you have any questions or would like any further information, please email email@example.com
- Information for the public (available alongside relevant guidance)
- Pathways (metadata only)
- Evidence Search