Take our short survey and tell us what you think about NICE.
The deadline to take the survey is:
Wednesday 28 July 2021
Would you like to contribute to an important research project?
We're running a survey with an independent research company called Yonder. Participation is voluntary and you can withdraw at any time.Take the survey
We have also produced a version of the survey that is accessible to users of assistive technology.
We value your feedback and hope that you'll find the time to share your views.
We want to understand views and experiences of NICE from our users and audiences. We are seeking feedback from:
- the health and social care and life sciences sectors
- the public and patients
- policy makers and others with an interest in our work.
Your contribution can make a difference to how we understand our users. It will help us to check how we're doing and identify opportunities to improve.
What to do
- Complete the short survey by Wednesday 28 July 2021 at 5pm.
- Please only take the survey once. We're working with partners to promote the research and collect a range of responses. You may see the survey in various places and receive several invitations.
- If you've any questions about the research, please contact:
What happens next
All feedback collected by Yonder will remain anonymous. Your response will not be attributable, unless you give your explicit permission.
Any information you provide as part of this study will be used for research purposes only. No data will be transferred outside the UK.
We'll present the results to our board and use the findings to inform our work.
We've appointed Yonder to conduct a range of research among our stakeholders. This includes online surveys and telephone interviews.
Yonder did similar research for us in 2018/19, when the company was called Populus.