Join our insight community to have your voice heard.
Your views will influence:
- how we present our guidelines and recommendations
- our understanding of what you need when using our guidance
- improvements to our website and other resources.
Our community includes over 1,500 health and social care professionals, academics, charities, patients and carers.
How it works
Just fill in a few simple questions and we'll add you to our insight community mailing list.
When relevant research opportunities come along, we'll email you with the details.
There's no obligation to take part - you just help if you can. And you can opt out of the community at any time.
What you can get involved in
We run different research activities depending on what we are trying to find out. The most common activities are:
- usability tests (sessions that test how useable the website is)
- focus groups and workshops.
Research can vary from a 10 minute online survey to an all day workshop.
We run research across all areas of our work, so that you can get involved whatever your area of interest.
How your contribution helps
The information you provide informs the continual development of our products. Understanding how you use NICE means we can make improvements that really help our users.
Recent projects we've run have helped us to understand:
- your views about our guidance and rapid guidance
- usability of our website and other resources
- how you access and use our guidelines, recommendations and advice
- how you use quality standards in your organisation.
What we'll do with your data
We promise not to bombard you. We'll only contact you if we think a project might be relevant to you.
You can opt out of the insight community at any time. Use the unsubscribe link in our emails or contact us to opt out.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the insight community.
If you've got a general question for NICE, you can contact us in the usual ways.
It [taking part in the interview] has been really helpful, actually, speaking to you directly. I found the support was great.