You can now review and comment on this draft addendum.
The consultation closes on 10June at 5pm
How to comment
1. Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
2. Read the consultation documents
You are invited to comment on the review of the evidence and the committee’s conclusions in this update. These are marked as .
Where recommendations are shaded in grey and end  and , the evidence has not been reviewed since the original guideline published in 2004 or guideline update in 2013. We will not be able to accept comments on these recommendations.
Documents to comment on:
Other information about the consultation
- Equality impact assessment
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
3. Add your comments
- You must use this Comments form
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline:10 June 2016, 5pm
This page was last updated: 12 May 2016