The clinical guideline for CG19 Dental checks: intervals between oral health reviews has been checked by NICE for the need to remove from the static list.
This 2018 surveillance review has taken into account 4 NICE guidelines on the theme of oral health and all four guidelines will be having a separate stakeholder consultation:
- Oral health: local authorities and partners. NICE guideline PH55 (October 2014)
- Oral health promotion: general dental practice. NICE guideline NG30 (December 2015)
- Oral health for adults in care homes. NICE guideline NG48 (July 2016)
- Dental checks: intervals between oral health reviews. NICE guideline CG19 (October 2004)
We understand that you might prefer to comment on just one guideline which will be perfectly fine. Otherwise, comments on the proposals for all four NICE guidelines are welcomed.
Registered stakeholders for the guideline are invited to comment on the provisional decision via this website.
Organisations not registered as stakeholders are not able to comment, we recommend that you register as a stakeholder or you contact the registered stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
Note that the provisional review decision presented here does not constitute NICE's formal decision on this guideline. The decision is provisional and may change after consultation.
Consultation dates: Thursday, 29 March 2018 (9am) to Friday, 13 April 2018 (5pm)
How to submit your comments:
Please provide all responses to the review proposal document using the comments form (ensuring all relevant fields are completed, including your organisation’s full name) and forward this by email before 5pm on Friday, 13 April 2018 to the following email address:
NICE is unable to accept:
- Comments from non-registered organisations – if you wish your comments to be considered please register via the NICE website
- Comments received after the consultation deadline (5pm)
- Comments that are not on the correct form
- More than one response per stakeholder organisation
- Confidential information or other material that you would not wish to be made public
- Personal medical information about yourself or another person from which your or the person’s identity could be ascertained.
What will happen to your comments?
- Comments from registered stakeholders and nominated expert reviewers ONLY will be sent to the review team at the end of the consultation. These will inform the final decision made by the NICE Guidance Executive.
- No action will be taken upon receipt of personal, individual comments, comments from non-registered organisations and late comments.
Anticipated review decision publication date: May 2018
This page was last updated: 29 March 2018