CG52 Drug misuse: opioid detoxification: review proposal stakeholder consultation
Review of Clinical Guideline (CG 52) -Drug misuse: opioid detoxification
A review is being undertaken to decide whether CG52 should be updated. Registered stakeholders for this guideline are invited to comment on the provisional review decision via this website.
Individuals and organisations not registered as stakeholders are not able to comment, we recommend that you register as a stakeholder or you contact the registered stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
Note that the provisional review decision presented here does not constitute the Institute's formal decision on this topic. The decision is provisional and may change after consultation.
Consultation dates: 24/01/11 to 9am on 07/02/11
How to submit your comments:
Please provide all responses to the review proposal documents using the comments proforma (ensuring all relevant fields are completed, including your organisation’s full name) and forward this electronically by 9am on 07/02/11 at the very latest to this email address: Reviewdrugdetox@nice.org.uk
The Institute is unable to accept:
- Comments from non-registered organisations – if you wish your comments to be considered please register via the NICE website
- Comments from individuals – please contact the registered stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
- Comments received after the consultation deadline (9am)
- Comments that are not on the correct proforma
- More than one response per stakeholder organisation
- Confidential information or other material that you would not wish to be made public
- Personal medical information about yourself or another person from which your or the person’s identity could be ascertained.
What will happen to your comments:
- Comments from registered stakeholders and nominated expert reviewers ONLY will be sent to the review team at the end of the consultation. These will inform the final decision made by the NICE Guidance Executive.
- No action will be taken upon receipt of personal, individual comments, comments from non-registered organisations and late comments.
Acknowledgement of comments:
You should receive an automated acknowledgement from the email box when you email your comments. If you do not receive this acknowledgement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your comments have been safely received.
Anticipated review decision date: March 2011
This page was last updated: 16 March 2011