The clinical guideline for CG78 Borderline personality disorder: recognition and management has been checked by NICE for the need for update. This 2018 surveillance review has taken into account 2 NICE guidelines on the theme of personality disorders.
Borderline personality disorder: recognition and management. NICE guideline CG78 (January 2009)
Antisocial personality disorder: prevention and management. NICE guideline CG77 (January 2009)
Registered stakeholders for the guideline are invited to comment on the provisional decision via this website. A single comments form covers both guidelines. Stakeholders may comment on the proposals for either or both of the guidelines, according to their knowledge and expertise of the topic areas
Organisations not registered as stakeholders are not able to comment, we recommend that you register as a stakeholder or you contact the registered stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
Note that the provisional review decision presented here does not constitute NICE's formal decision on this guideline. The decision is provisional and may change after consultation.
Consultation dates: Monday 30 April, 2018 (9am) to Monday 14 May, 2018 (5pm)
How to submit your comments:
Please provide all responses to the review proposal document using the comments form (ensuring all relevant fields are completed, including your organisation’s full name) and forward this by email before 5pm on Monday 14 May, 2018 to the following email address:
NICE is unable to accept:
- Comments from non-registered organisations – if you wish your comments to be considered please register via the NICE website
- Comments received after the consultation deadline (5pm)
- Comments that are not on the correct form
- More than one response per stakeholder organisation
- Confidential information or other material that you would not wish to be made public
- Personal medical information about yourself or another person from which your or the person’s identity could be ascertained.
What will happen to your comments?
- Comments from registered stakeholders and nominated expert reviewers ONLY will be sent to the review team at the end of the consultation. These will inform the final decision made by the NICE Guidance Executive.
- No action will be taken upon receipt of personal, individual comments, comments from non-registered organisations and late comments.
Anticipated review decision publication date: August 2018
This page was last updated: 30 April 2018