Workplace health - older employees: draft guideline consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on 19 October 2015 at 5pm
How to comment
1.Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Draft full guideline
- Evidence in full (appendices)
- Economic modelling report
- Workplace health older employees cost calculator
Other information about the consultation:
3. Add your comments
- You must use this form.
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- Do you have a view on the updated recommendations? The focus for the guideline older employees. The parts of the guideline that have been updated are marked [new 2015] and we are asking for comments on these parts of the guideline only. Sections marked  and greyed out have only been updated to bring them into line with the current NICE template. We are unable to accept any comments on these sections.
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 19-October-2015, 5pm
This page was last updated: 22 September 2015