Familial hypercholesterolaemia (standing committee update): Addendum consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft addendum.
The consultation closes on 09 June 2017 at 5pm
How to comment
1. Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
Other information about the consultation
- Equality impact assessment
- Committee member list and declarations of interests
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
3. Add your comments
- You must use this Comments form on the addendum and short version
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
- Comments on the key research recommendations should be submitted on the document itself
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 5PM, 09 June 2017
5. Economic model
The Developer has produced an economic model to support the guideline on Familial hypercholesterolaemia. To receive an executable version of this model, please submit a request to FHSCupdate@nice.org.uk, with a signed copy of the confidentiality acknowledgement and undertaking form.
We will then send you a link to an executable version of the economic model(s) by email. The deadline for returning your comments is the same as for the guideline consultation 5PM, 09 June 2017.
- Economic models and their contents are confidential and are protected by intellectual property rights, which are owned by the Developer. They can only be used to inform your understanding of the guideline. They should not be used to inform the development of other economic models, and should not be re-run except to test reliability.
As set out on the confidentiality form:
- Models and their contents should only be shown to people in your organisation who need to see them to help you respond to the guideline consultation.
- You must ensure that anyone you show the files to understands that they are bound by the terms of the confidentiality acknowledgment and undertaking form.
- You must not copy the files, and must delete them from your records on publication of the guideline.
- You should not publish the model in whole or in part, or use them for any purpose other than participating in the consultation process.
This page was last updated: 12 May 2017