Alcohol-use disorders: diagnosis and management of physical complications (standing committee update) : Addendum consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft addendum.
The consultation closes on 24 January 2017 at 5pm
How to comment
1. Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
Other information about the consultation
- Equality impact assessment
- Committee declarations of interest
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
3. Add your comments
- You must use this form to comment on the addendum and short version
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
- Comments on the key research recommendations should be submitted on the document itself
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the forms to us
Deadline: 24 January 2017 at 5pm
This page was last updated: 20 December 2016