Draft guidance consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on 26th November 2020 at 5pm.
How to comment
1. Register your organisation or comment as an individual
If you’re commenting for an organisation, your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder list that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
We can accept comments from individuals. These will be considered, but you won’t get a formal response and they won’t be posted on the NICE website. Wherever possible we encourage you to submit your comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Draft guideline (PDF version)– just the recommendations
- Evidence reviews
Evidence review A – benefits and risks
Evidence review B – techniques to reduce infectious morbidity
Evidence review C – preventing shivering
Evidence review D – uterine closure
Evidence review E – monitoring
Evidence review F – pain relief
- Supplementary information
Supporting information – Methods
Supporting information – Glossary and abbreviations
Supporting information – NGA staff
Supporting information – CG132 full guideline
Supporting information – CG132 appendices A-K
Supporting information – CG132 appendix G
Other information about the consultation
- Equality impact assessment 3
- Committee member list and register of interests
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
3. Add your comments
- You must use this comments form.
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
This page was last updated: