Draft guidance consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on 5pm on 26 November 2019
How to comment
1. Register your organisation or comment as an individual
If you’re commenting for an organisation, your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
We can accept comments from individuals. These will be considered, but you won’t get a formal response and they won’t be posted on the NICE website. Wherever possible we encourage you to submit your comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Draft guideline – just the recommendations
- Evidence review A – Information needs
- Evidence review B – Decision aids
- Evidence review C – Preoperative rehabilitation
- Evidence review D - Anaesthesia hip replacement
- Evidence review E – Anaesthesia knee replacement
- Evidence review F – Anaesthesia shoulder replacement
- Evidence review G – Tranexamic acid to minimise blood loss
- Evidence review H – Wound Lavage
- Evidence review I - Ultra clean-air
- Evidence review J – Wrong implant selection
- Evidence review K – Total knee replacement
- Evidence review L – Patella resurfacing
- Evidence review M – Hip replacement approach
- Evidence review N – Shoulder replacement – intact rotator cuff
- Evidence review O– Hemiarthroplasty proximal humeral fracture
- Evidence review P – Inpatient hip and knee postoperative rehabilitation
- Evidence review Q – Inpatient shoulder postoperative rehabilitation
- Evidence review R – Outpatient hip and knee postoperative rehabilitation
- Evidence review S – Outpatient rehabilitation after shoulder replacement
- Evidence review T – Long term follow up and monitoring
- Supporting documentation - Methodology
- Supporting documentation - Acknowledgements
- Supporting documentation - Network meta-analysis and cost analysis of methods for tranexamic acid administration
- Supporting documentation - Tranexamic acid cost and dosage extraction
Other information about the consultation
- Equality impact assessment
- Committee membership list and DOI register
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
3. Add your comments
- You must use this form.
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 5pm on 26 November 2019
This page was last updated: