Hip, knee and shoulder joint replacement: Draft scope consultation
Hip, Knee and shoulder joint replacement: Draft scope
You can now comment on this draft scope. The scope defines what the guideline will (and will not) cover.
The consultation closes on Monday 5th February at 5pm
We are also interested in your views on the following questions:
- Which interventions or forms of practice might result in cost saving recommendations if included in the guideline?
- Should the guideline also consider assessment for surgery in joint replacement after referral?
How to comment
1. Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
2. Read the consultation documents
3. Make your comments
- You must use the Comments form
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another registered organisation, send a joint response.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: Monday 5th February at 5pm.
This page was last updated: 08 January 2018