Draft guidance consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on 22 December 2020 at 5pm
How to comment
1. Register your organisation or comment as an individual
If you’re commenting for an organisation, your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
We can accept comments from individuals. These will be considered, but you won’t get a formal response and they won’t be posted on the NICE website. Wherever possible we encourage you to submit your comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Draft guideline
- Evidence review A - Information for people with ME/ CFS
- Evidence review B - Information for health and social care professionals
- Evidence review C - Access to care
- Evidence review D - Diagnosis
- Evidence review E - Strategies pre-diagnosis
- Evidence review F - Pharmacological management
- Evidence review G - Non pharmacological management
- Evidence review H – Non pharma management appendices
- Evidence review I – Multidisciplinary care
- Evidence review J - Review of care
- Supporting documentation - Children and Young people
- Supporting documentation - People with severe ME/ CFS
- Supporting documentation - Expert testimonies
Other information about the consultation
- Equality impact assessment 3
- Committee membership list and DOI register
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
3. Add your comments
- You must use this comments form
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 5pm on 22/12/20
This page was last updated: